Materials and technologies in mechanical engineering / edited by Dr. Dmitry A. Chinakhov
- Switzerland : Trans Tech Publications, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource : color illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Chinakhov, Dmitry A.
- Intro; Materials and Technologies in Mechanical Engineering; Preface; Table of Contents; Mathematical Formula to Determine Geometrical Dimensions of Electrode Metal Droplets Transferred with Short Circuits; Metal Control of Operated and Damaged Situated Parts and Welded Wire Connections; Overview Information Systems for Calculating Processes Welding Stainless Steels; The Effect of Magnetic Field on Crystallization and some Properties of Silver Azide Crystals; Controlling the Depth of Penetration in the Case of Surfacing with a Strip Electrode at an Angle to the Generatrix., Magnetic Properties of Materials Used in Electric Arc Welding and SurfacingFeatures of Regularities of Ni3Al Intermetallic Compound High-Temperature Synthesis in a Powder Mixture (3Ni + Al) under Pressure; Calculation and Experimental Technique for Determining the Damping Properties of Composite Materials; Numerical Modeling of Thermal Processes while Depositing Layers in Additive Production; Speckle Pattern of the Surface Layer of Titanium Alloy GRADE 2 and Steel 3723HR Samples under Deformation; To the Technology of Laser Welding of Aluminum with Titanium., Acoustic Tomography of Composite Materials of the Through-Transition MethodApplication of Fourier-Domain Post-Processing Technique for Ultrasonic Imaging with Matrix Phased Arrays in Advanced Manufacturing of Details and Machines; Design of the Gating System for Production of Casting Blanks for Space Device Cases; New Developments to Reduce Arc Blow during SMAW of Pipelines; Research of Thermocouple Electrical Characteristics; Thermoelectric Method of Plastic Deformation Detection., Investigation of Fast-Flowing Processes of Heat and Mass Transfer during Arc Welding with a Melting Electrode under Conditions of Laser Coherent RadiationFeatures of Formation of Structure and Physical and Mechanical Properties of Permanent Welded Joints of Low-Alloy Steels by Methods of Adaptive Pulse Control of Energy Parameters of Welding Mode; Investigation of the Influence of Cracks on Vibration Processes in a Reinforced Concrete Structure; Model of Controlled Drug Release from the Polymer Implant., and Mechanisms Influencing the Formation of the Carbonized Layer Relief on the Polymer Surface after the Ion-Plasma Treatment ModelingOn the Possibility of Using Epoxy Prepregs for Carcass-Inflatable Nanosatellite Antennas; Keyword Index; Author Index.
- 9783035734683 (electronic bk.)
3035734682 (electronic bk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Endowment Note:
- J. Harvey Fahnestock Endowment for Scientific, Engineering and Rare Books
View MARC record | catkey: 28892932