Pathophysiology : a practical approach / Lachel Story, PhD, RN, Assistant Dean for Research and Evaluation, PhD Program Director, Associate Professor, College of Nursing, the University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg, Mississippi
- Story, Lachel
- Burlington, MA : Jones & Bartlett Learning, 
- Third edition.
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 522 pages : illustrations ; 29 cm
- Cellular function -- Immunity -- Hematopoietic function -- Cardiovascular function -- Respiratory function -- Fluid, electrolyte, and acid-base homeostasis -- Urinary function -- Reproductive function -- Gastrointestinal function -- Endocrine function -- Neural function -- Musculoskeletal function -- Integumentary function -- Sensory function.
- "Pathophysiology: A Practical Approach, Third Edition employs a concept-based approach to teaching nursing students the complex, yet essential topic of pathophysiology. The Third Edition offers an innovative, user-friendly approach and serves as a practical guide to understanding pathophysiology. Both instructors and students praise this text for its easy reading style, use of dynamic images to bring complex content to life and coverage of current trends."--Provided by publisher.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 28892976