Transactions on Petri Nets and Other Models of Concurrency XIV [electronic resource] / edited by Maciej Koutny, Lucia Pomello, Lars Michael Kristensen
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2019.
- 1st ed. 2019.
- Physical Description:
- XVII, 255 pages 525 illustrations, 42 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Koutny, Maciej, Pomello, Lucia, Kristensen, Lars Michael, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Transactions on Petri Nets and Other Models of Concurrency, 1867-7193 ; 11790
- A Tour in Process Mining: From Practice to Algorithmic Challenges -- How Petri Net Theory Serves Petri Net Model Checking: A Survey -- Parametric Verification: An Introduction -- Integrated Simulation of Domain-Specific Modeling Languages with Petri Net-Based Transformational Semantics -- Model Synchronization and Concurrent Simulation of Multiple Formalisms Based on Reference Nets -- Formal Modelling and Incremental Verification of the MQTT IoT Protocol -- Kleene Theorems for Free Choice Automata over Distributed Alphabets -- Synthesis of Weighted Marked Graphs from Constrained Labelled Transition Systems: A Geometric Approach -- Evaluating Conformance Measures in Process Mining Using Conformance Propositions -- Relabelling LTS for Petri Net Synthesis via Solving Separation Problems.
- These Transactions publish archival papers in the broad area of Petri nets and other models of concurrency, ranging from theoretical work to tool support and industrial applications. ToPNoC issues are published as LNCS volumes, and hence are widely distributed and indexed. This Journal has its own Editorial Board which selects papers based on a rigorous two-stage refereeing process. ToPNoC contains: Revised versions of a selection of the best papers from workshops and tutorials at the annual Petri net conferences Special sections/issues within particular subareas (similar to those published in the Advances in Petri Nets series) Other papers invited for publication in ToPNoC Papers submitted directly to ToPNoC by their authors The 14th volume of ToPNoC contains revised and extended versions of a selection of the best workshop and tutorial papers presented at the 39th International Conference on Application and Theory of Petri Nets and Concurrency, Petri Nets 2018, and the 18th International Conference on Application of Concurrency to System Design, ACSD 2018. The 10 papers cover a diverse range of topics including model checking and system verification, refinement, and synthesis; foundational work on specific classes of Petri nets; and innovative applications of Petri nets and other models of concurrency. Application areas covered in this volume are: process mining, verification, formal semantics, communication protocols, business processes, distributed systems, and net synthesis. Thus, this volume gives a good overview of ongoing research on concurrent systems and Petri nets.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 28902168