Theory and Practice of Natural Computing [electronic resource] : 8th International Conference, TPNC 2019, Kingston, ON, Canada, December 9-11, 2019, Proceedings / edited by Carlos Martín-Vide, Geoffrey Pond, Miguel A. Vega-Rodríguez
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2019.
- 1st ed. 2019.
- Physical Description:
- XVI, 247 pages 94 illustrations, 51 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Martín Vide, Carlos, Pond, Geoffrey, Vega-Rodríguez, Miguel A., and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Theoretical Computer Science and General Issues ; 11934
- Applications of Natural Computing -- Evolutionary Computation -- Genetic Algorithms, Swarm Intelligence, and Heuristics -- Quantum Computing and Information.
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Theory and Practice of Natural Computing, TPNC 2019, held in Kingston, ON, Canada, in December 2019. The 15 full papers presented in this book, together with two invited talk, were carefully reviewed and selected from 38 submissions. The papers are organized in topical sections named: Applications of Natural Computing; Evolutionary Computation; Genetic Algorithms, Swarm Intelligence, and Heuristics; Quantum Computing and Information.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 28902206