Recent Advances in Communication Infrastructure [electronic resource] : Proceedings of ICPCCI 2019 / edited by Axaykumar Mehta, Abhishek Rawat, Priyesh Chauhan
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2020.
- 1st ed. 2020.
- Physical Description:
- X, 127 pages 79 illustrations, 60 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Mehta, Axaykumar, Rawat, Abhishek, Chauhan, Priyesh, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- This book gathers selected research papers presented at the International Conference on Power, Control and Communication Infrastructure 2019 (ICPCCI 2019), organized by the Institute of Infrastructure, Technology, Research and Management (IITRAM), Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India, on July 4-5, 2019. It presents technological developments in the fields of communications infrastructure which comprise of architecture, products, and network connections that allow for communications over the long distances. The book includes some innovative ideas in the field of communication infrastructure, specially satellite communication, navigation systems, artificial neural network, encryption techniques, and some other infrastructure-related developments. The solution approaches provided in this book encourage and inspire researchers, industry professionals, and policymakers to put these methods into practice. .
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 28902413