Strategic Capability Response Analysis [electronic resource] : The Convergence of Industrié 4.0, Value Chain Network Management 2.0 and Stakeholder Value-Led Management / by David Walters, Deborah Helman
- Walters, David
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2020.
- 1st ed. 2020.
- Physical Description:
- XXXIV, 372 pages 140 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Helman, Deborah and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Chapter 1. Introduction: The Changing and Challenging Business Environment of Industrié 4.0 -- Chapter 2. Industry 4.0 "Connectivity and Capabilities" -- Chapter 3. Industry Dynamics -- Chapter 4. Changing Perspectives of Value and the Role of the "Agile/Rolling" Value Proposition and Marketing Implications -- Chapter 5. Performance - Performance Drivers and Strategic Value Builders -- Chapter 6. Profitability -- Chapter 7. Productivity -- Chapter 8. People - Managing Intra- and Inter-organisational Relationships -- Chapter 9. Protection - Sustainability and the Circular Value Chain Network: Changes and Challenges -- Chapter 10. Producibility -- Chapter 11. Strategic and Operational "Operations" Management -- Chapter 12. Marketing Considerations -- Chapter 13. Identifying and Responding to Future Opportunities -- Chapter 14. The Global Value Network Model: Changes and Challenges -- Chapter 15. The Future of the Value Competitive Performance Business Model -- Chapter 16. Performance Measurement -- Chapter 17. Industry 4.0+/What Could Industry 5.0 Bring?.
- This book integrates Industrié 4.0, Value Chain Network Management 2.0, and Stakeholder Value-Led Management into a method offering organizations an opportunity to be more analytical when making strategic decisions for operations management activities. Strategic Capability Response Analysis embraces the value expectations of all stakeholders in a business enterprise and links them together with a demand-supply-response relationship. This convergence delivers a focused "agile-rolling-value proposition" that optimizes the expectations and the resources of its stakeholder constituents. The use of strategic capability response analysis considers the implications of the changing environment of value chain network management for the digital age. Industrié 4.0 has presented numerous opportunities across all industries to improve both the effectiveness of strategic decisions and the efficiency of their implementation to the network stakeholders. As Industrié 4.0 is changing the characteristics of decision making, the proposed model considers the impact of alternative solutions on the core business model components of performance, profitability, productivity, producibility, partnerships and preservation. The book includes case studies to highlight current management problems and how this approach can be used to help resolve those issues.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Part Of:
- Springer eBooks
View MARC record | catkey: 28902454