Environmental Nanotechnology Volume 3 [electronic resource] / edited by Nandita Dasgupta, Shivendu Ranjan, Eric Lichtfouse
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2020.
- 1st ed. 2020.
- Physical Description:
- XV, 362 pages 60 illustrations, 44 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Das Gupta, Nandita
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Environmental Chemistry for a Sustainable World, 2213-7114 ; 27
- Preface -- 1. Nanotechnology in wastewater and the capacity of nanotechnology for sustainability (Oluranti Agboola) -- 2. Therapeutic use of inorganic nanomaterials in malignant diseases (Andreea-Roxana Lupu) -- 3. Modification of Oligomers and Reinforced Polymeric Composites by Carbon Nanotubes and Ultrasonic (Aleksandr Evhenovych Kolosov) -- 4. Understanding interactions of nanomaterials with soil: Issues and Challenges ahead (Arun Kumar) -- 5. Nanotechnology for Water Treatment (Rashid Ahmad) -- 6. Overview of Nanomaterial-Assisted Technologies for Denitrification Processes (Samad Sabbaghi) -- 7. Nanoencapsulation of Food Carotenoids (Lohith Kumar DH) -- 8. Nanomaterials in Agricultural Research: An Overview (Devendra K Payasi) -- 9. Understanding effect of the interaction of nanoparticles with roots on the uptake in plants (Arun Kumar) -- 10. Semiconductor Nanomaterials for Gas Sensor Applications (Marwa Farouk Elkady).
- This third volume on environmental nanotechnology includes chapters dealing with topics such nanoremediation, waste water purification, nanosensors, nanomedicine, and nanofiltration. It also highlights the safety aspects and risk assessment and management related to several toxins, as well as nanotechnology related solutions for these challenges. The book also discusses new nanomaterials from the nexus of environment, water, remediation and total environment. .
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 28902484