ISGW 2018 Compendium of Technical Papers [electronic resource] : 4th International Conference and Exhibition on Smart Grids and Smart Cities / edited by Reji Kumar Pillai, Girish Ghatikar, Ravi Seethapathy, Vijay L. Sonavane, S. A. Khaparde, Pradeep Kumar Yemula, Samir Chaudhuri
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2020.
- 1st ed. 2020.
- Physical Description:
- VIII, 432 pages : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Pillai, Reji Kumar
Sonavane, Vijay L.
Khaparde, S. A.
Yemula, Pradeep Kumar
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, 1876-1100 ; 580
- Advance Distribution Management System: An Integrated System -- Damage and Exposure Prevention of Energy Infrastructure through strategies in PEER: Evolving Trends for Efficiency, Reliability, and Resiliency -- Protection Scheme for Smart Distribution Networks with Inverter Interfaced Renewable Power Generating Sources -- Wide Area Monitoring System (WAMS): The Foundation Block of Smartgrids For Event Analysis -- A Decentralised Approach for Load Management in An Islanded Distribution Network During Contingency -- Roadmap for Digital Control System (DCS) Implementation in Utility Substations -- Utility Power Transformers' Performance Enhancement in Smart Grids -- Roll out and learnings of Smart Grids (The French Experience) -- Evaluation of Heterogeneous Last Mile Technology for Smart Metering and Smart LED Streetlighting Application.
- This book presents selected articles from India Smart Grid Week (ISGW 2018), held on March 5 to 9, 2018, at the Manekshaw Centre, New Delhi, India. It was the fourth conference and exhibition on smart grids and smart cities organized by the India Smart Grid Forum (ISGF), a Government of India public-private partnership, tasked with accelerating smart grid deployment across the country. Providing current-scenario-based updates on the Indian power sector, the book also highlights various disruptive technologies.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 28902510