Pattern Recognition and Machine Intelligence [electronic resource] : 8th International Conference, PReMI 2019, Tezpur, India, December 17-20, 2019, Proceedings, Part II / edited by Bhabesh Deka, Pradipta Maji, Sushmita Mitra, Dhruba Kumar Bhattacharyya, Prabin Kumar Bora, Sankar Kumar Pal
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2019.
- 1st ed. 2019.
- Physical Description:
- L, 583 pages 326 illustrations, 183 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Deka, Bhabesh, Maji, Pradipta, Mitra, Sushmita, Bhattacharyya, Dhruba Kumar, Bora, Prabin Kumar, Pal, Sankar Kumar, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Pattern Recognition -- Machine Learning -- Deep Learning -- Soft and Evolutionary Computing -- Image Processing.-Medical Image Processing -- Bioinformatics and Biomedical Signal Processing -- Information Retrieval -- Remote Sensing -- Signal and Video Processing -- Smart and Intelligent Sensors.
- The two-volume set of LNCS 11941 and 11942 constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Pattern Recognition and Machine Intelligence, PReMI 2019, held in Tezpur, India, in December 2019. The 131 revised full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 341 submissions. They are organized in topical sections named: Pattern Recognition; Machine Learning; Deep Learning; Soft and Evolutionary Computing; Image Processing; Medical Image Processing; Bioinformatics and Biomedical Signal Processing; Information Retrieval; Remote Sensing; Signal and Video Processing; and Smart and Intelligent Sensors.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Part Of:
- Springer eBooks
View MARC record | catkey: 28902523