Intraocular Tumors [electronic resource] / edited by Vikas Khetan
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2020.
- 1st ed. 2020.
- Physical Description:
- XV, 308 pages 213 illustrations, 175 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Khetan, Vikas and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Retinoblastoma- diagnosis, classification and management -- Genetics of retinoblastoma and how it helps patients and families -- Changing trends in retinoblastoma treatment and what is in hold for the future -- Imaging modalities for intraocular tumors -- Choroidal melanoma- diagnosis, classification and management -- Genetics of choroidal melanoma -- Pathology of intraocular tumors -- Von Hippel Lindau disease- all one should know -- Primary vitreoretinal lymphoma- diagnosis and treatment -- Choroidal hemangioma and its management -- Choroidal metastasis- things one must know -- Other tumors- medulloepithelioma, astrocytoma, etc -- Various syndromes with benign tumors inside the eye.
- This book aims to cover all aspects of intraocular tumors. The chapters explain diagnosis and treatment plan in detail with the aid of step-by-step descriptions in the form of flow charts. An additional chapter covers imaging modalities that help in diagnosing these conditions. The book is written by subject experts from all over the world. The book includes latest treatment protocols and changing trends in management of ocular tumors. Chapter with special focus on genetics is included to help clinicians understand the condition better.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Part Of:
- Springer eBooks
View MARC record | catkey: 28902696