Proceedings of the 28th International Symposium on Mine Planning and Equipment Selection - MPES 2019 [electronic resource] / edited by Erkan Topal
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2020.
- 1st ed. 2020.
- Physical Description:
- XIV, 519 pages 281 illustrations, 246 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Topal, Erkan and SpringerLink (Online service)
- This conference proceedings presents the research papers in the field of mine planning and mining equipment including themes such as mine automation, rock mechanics, drilling, blasting, tunnelling and excavation engineering. The papers presents the recent advancement and the application of a range of technologies in the field of mining industry. It is of interest to the professionals who practice in mineral industry including but not limited to engineers, consultants, managers, academics, scientist, and government staff. .
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Part Of:
- Springer eBooks
View MARC record | catkey: 28902770