Follicular Lymphoma [electronic resource] : Current Management and Novel Approaches / edited by Nathan H. Fowler
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2020.
- 1st ed. 2020.
- Physical Description:
- X, 236 pages 2 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Fowler, Nathan H. and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Follicular Lymphoma: Epidemiology, Pathogenesis and Initiating Events -- Pathologic Features, Grading and Variants of Follicular Lymphoma -- Genomic Drivers in Follicular Lymphoma -- The Microenvironment in Follicular Lymphoma -- Prognostic Factors in Follicular Lymphoma -- Management of Localized Low-Grade Follicular Lymphoma -- Current Management and Novel Approaches to the Management of Follicular Lymphoma -- Transformed Follicular Lymphoma -- Cellular Therapy for Follicular Lymphoma -- Antibody Therapy in Follicular Lymphoma -- Molecular Targeting in Follicular Lymphoma.
- This book provides a comprehensive, state-of-the-art overview of follicular lymphoma. The first section of the text explores the current understanding of the biology and pathogenesis of follicular lymphoma, through reviewing recent changes in the WHO classification of low-grade lymphomas, current diagnostic techniques, and emerging research on the importance of the immune microenvironment. The second section focuses on current treatment for localized disease, advanced stage disease, and transformed follicular lymphomas, and details currently FDA approved regimens and evolving radiation techniques for early stage and advanced disease. The last section of the text presents emerging approaches in targeted, immunologic, and vaccine therapy. Written by experts in the field, Follicular Lymphoma: Current Management and Novel Approaches is a valuable resource for practicing clinicians, practitioners, and researchers who manage and have an interest in follicular lymphoma.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 28902826