The mathematics lesson-planning handbook, grades K-2 : your blueprint for building cohesive lessons / Beth McCord Kobett, Ruth Harbin Miles, Lois A. Williams
- Kobett, Beth McCord
- Additional Titles:
- Mathematics lesson planning handbook, grades K-2
- Thousand Oaks, California : Corwin Mathematics/National Council of Teachers of Mathematics, 
- Physical Description:
- xxiii, 221 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Miles, Ruth Harbin and Williams, Lois A. (Lois Ann Gasparro)
- Surveying your site : knowing your students -- Your K-2 blueprint : planning mathematics lessons for coherence, rigor, and purpose -- Laying your foundation : it starts with big ideas, essential questions, and standards -- Reinforcing your plan : learning intentions and success criteria -- Deciding on purpose : why are you building this lesson? -- Choosing tasks : the heart of a lesson -- Choosing materials : representations, manipulatives, and other resources -- Cementing the cracks : anticipating student thinking -- Framing the lesson : formats -- Evaluating impact : formative assessment -- Planning to launch the lesson -- Planning to facilitate the lesson -- Planning to close the lesson -- Surveying your results : lesson reflection -- Appendices. Complete lesson plans -- Lesson-planning template.
- 9781506387819 (spiral : acid-free paper)
- "A joint publication"--Title page.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 28903232