Gosnell : the trial of America's biggest serial killer / GVN Releasing presents in association with Hat Tip Films ; produced by Ann McElhinney, Phelim McAleer, Magdalena Segieda ; screenplay by Andrew Klavan and Ann McElhinney & Phelim McALeer ; directed by Nick Searcy
- [Studio City, California] : GVN Releasing, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (approximately 93 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Searcy, Nick
McAleer, Phelim, 1967-
Segieda, Magdalena, 1982-
Morris, Sarah Jane
GVN Releasing (Firm)
Hat Tip Films (Firm)
- Language Note:
- In English; English and Spanish subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing (SDH).
- The film is the shocking true story of the investigation and trial of Dr. Kermit Gosnell - his 30 year killing spree and the political and media establishment that tried to cover it up. Originally investigated for illegal prescription drug sales, a raid by DEA, FBI & local law enforcement revealed crimes they could not have expected within the clinic.
- Sound Characteristics:
Dolby Digital 5.1
- Video File Characteristics:
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Form of work:
- Motion pictures
- Audience Notes:
- MPAA rating: PG-13; for mature thematic content including disturbing images and descriptions.
- Title from disc surface.
Based on the book of the same name by Ann McElhinney and Phelim McAleer
Originally released as a motion picture in 2018.
Bonus features: behind-the-scenes, "The making of Gosnell"; interview with Sarah Jane Morris and Philadelphia's ADA Christine Wechsler; "Song of the innocents" an original song by John Ondrasik.
Description based on surrogate.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Director of photography, Mark Petersen ; music by Boris Zelkin, Deeji Mincey ; edited by John Quinn.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Dean Cain, Janine Turner, Nick Searcy, Sarah Jane Morris, Michael Beach, Earl Billings.
- Technical Details:
- DVD, region 1, NTSC, anamorphic widescreen (1.78:1) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1.
View MARC record | catkey: 28903256