Bedlam among the bedpans : humor in nursing / compiled and edited by Amy Y. Young
- St. Louis, Mo. : Mosby Elsevier, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 159 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Young, Amy Y.
- Ch. 1. It's a Fine Line -- Ch. 2. Lookin' Good But Feelin' Bad -- Ch. 3. You're the Top -- Ch. 4. Shall I Tell You What I Think of You? -- Ch. 5. Could We Start Again, Please? -- Ch. 6. Night and Day -- Ch. 7. The Road You Didn't Take -- Ch. 8. Look for the Silver Lining.
- "A must-read for nursing professionals, Bedlam Among the Bedpans: Humor in Nursing, includes over 100 of the funniest and most creative stories about nursing collected from nursing journals, books, and the internet that highlight the humor in the situations nurses face every day. Inspired by the experiences of real nurses, the stories relate situations with insights that only nurses who have "been there" in the field could have."--Publisher's website.
- 9780323045247 and 0323045243
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 28904357