Brown County, Wisconsin : 1:100 000-scale topographic map / produced by the United States Geological Survey in cooperation with the Wisconsin Division of Highways and Wisconsin Geological and Natural History Survey
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Additional Titles:
- 1:100,000-scale topographic map, Brown County, Wisconsin and Alternate title: Brown Co., Wis
- Reston, Virgina : Interior--Geological Survey, 1986. and Reston, Virgina : For sale by the U.S. Geological Survey ; Madison, Wisconsin : Wisconsin Geological and Natural History Survey
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 54 x 44 cm, on sheet 61 x 71 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Wisconsin Geological and Natural History Survey and Wisconsin. Division of Highways
- County map series (topographic)
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:100,000. 1 cm on the map represents 1 km on the ground ; universal transverse Mercator projection (W 88°15ʹ09ʺ--W 87°45ʹ30ʺ/N 44°40ʹ47ʺ--N 44°14ʹ24ʺ).
- "County map showing contours and elevations in feet; highways, roads and other manmade structures; water features; woodland areas; geographic names.", Relief shown by contours and spot heights., "1986.", "Compiled from USGS 1:24 000-scale topographic maps dated 1974-1982. Planimetry revised from aerial photographs taken 1981-82 and other source data. Revised information not field checked. Map edited 1986.", "44088-E1-CF-100.", and Includes "Conversion table," "Declination diagram," "Location diagram," and "Index to 1:24 000-scale maps."
View MARC record | catkey: 28904474