Burnett County, Wisconsin : 1:100 000-scale topographic map / produced by the United States Geological Survey in cooperation with the Wisconsin Division of Highways and Wisconsin Geological and Natural History Survey
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Additional Titles:
- 1:100,000-scale topographic map, Burnett County, Wisconsin
Alternate title: Burnett Co., Wis
- Reston, Virgina : Interior--Geological Survey, 1986.
Reston, Virgina : For sale by the U.S. Geological Survey ; Madison, Wisconsin : Wisconsin Geological and Natural History Survey
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 63 x 69 cm, on sheet 70 x 102 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Wisconsin Geological and Natural History Survey
Wisconsin. Division of Highways
- County map series (topographic)
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:100,000. 1 cm on the map represents 1 km on the ground ; universal transverse Mercator projection (W 92°53ʹ13ʺ--W 92°01ʹ50ʺ/N 46°09ʹ27ʺ--N 45°38ʹ22ʺ).
- "County map showing contours and elevations in feet; highways, roads and other manmade structures; water features; woodland areas; geographic names."
Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
"Compiled from USGS 1:24 000-scale topographic maps dated 1982-1983. Map edited 1986."
Includes "Conversion table," "Declination diagram," "Location diagram," and "Index to 1:24 000-scale maps."
View MARC record | catkey: 28904477