Digital journalism studies : the key concepts / Bob Franklin and Lily Canter
- Franklin, Bob, 1949-
- Abingdon, Oxon ; New York, NY : Routledge, an imprint of the Taylor & Francis Group, 2019.
- Physical Description:
- xix, 313 pages ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Canter, Lily
- Machine generated contents note: The Key Concepts.
- "Digital Journalism Studies: The Key Concepts provides an authoritative, research-based "first stop-must read" guide to the study of digital journalism. This cutting-edge text offers a particular focus on developments in digital media technologies and their implications for all aspects of the working practices of journalists and the academic field of journalism studies, as well as the structures, funding and products of the journalism industries." -- Provided by publisher.
- 9781138223059 hardcover alkaline paper
1138223050 hardcover alkaline paper
9781138223066 paperback alkaline paper
1138223069 paperback alkaline paper
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Endowment Note:
- New York Times Libraries Endowment
View MARC record | catkey: 28904574