The mechanical behavior of salt : proceedings of the first conference : held at the Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pennsylvania, November 9-11, 1981 / edited by H. Reginald Hardy, Jr. and Michael Langer ; conference sponsored by the Pennsylvania State University Rock Mechanics Laboratory
- Additional Titles:
- Mechanical behavior of salt I
- Clausthal-Zellerfeld, Germany : Trans Tech Publications,  and Rockport, MA : Distributed in North America by Karl Distributors.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- x, 901 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Hardy, H. Reginald (Henry Reginald), 1931-2008, Langer, Michael, Kimble, Edward J., Mrugala, M. (Marek), 1948-, Pennsylvania State University. Rock Mechanics Laboratory, and Conference on the Mechanical Behavior of Salt (1st : 1981 : Pennsylvania State University)
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Series on rock and soil mechanics ; v. 9
- PSU professors contributing articles included H. Reginald Hardy, Jr., Edward J. Kimble, Jr., and Marek Mrugala. and Includes indexes.
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: pages -866.
View MARC record | catkey: 289063