Microbial ecology of the soil and plant growth / Pierre Davet
- Davet, Pierre
- Uniform Title:
- Vie mibrobienne du sol et production végétale. English
- Additional Titles:
- Microbial ecology of soil and plant growth
- Enfield, NH : Science Publishers, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xv, 392 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 25 cm
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- pt. 1. The soil medium. Inert components ; Living components of the soil ; Biological activity of the soil ; Effect of environment on microorganisms -- pt. 2. Effects of microorganisms. Modifications of physico-chemical characteristics of the environment due to the effect of microorganisms ; Interactions between microorganisms ; Interactions between microorganisms and plants -- pt. 3. Possibilities of intervention. Why intervene? ; Interventions agains unfavourable organisms ; Utilisation of auxiliary microorganisms.
- 1578083036 and 1578081807 (hardcover)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -373) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 2890780