A selection of some less known folk songs. (Vol. 2) / arranged by Cecil Sharp, R. Vaughan Williams, and others ; compiled by Cyril Winn
- [London, England] : Novello & Company, 
- Copyright Date:
- copyright 1950
- Piano edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 score (79 pages))
- Language Note:
- English words.
Staff notation; Tonic sol-fa.
- A-roving -- As I sat on a sunny bank -- As I was going to Banbury -- Bedlam -- Blackbirds and thrushes -- The bold fisherman -- The bold "princess royal" -- The bonny lighter-boy -- The brisk young widow -- Chesapeake and Shannon -- Come all you worthy gentlemen -- The cuckoo -- Dance to your daddy -- Farewell, Nancy -- The farmyard -- Geordie -- The Greenland fishery -- The jolly plough boy -- The lover's tasks -- The poor couple -- Scarborough fair -- Searching for lambs -- The shepherd and his fife -- The sign of the bonny blue bell -- The sprig of thyme -- The streams of lovely Nancy -- The sweet primeroses -- Sweet William -- Three little tailors -- The three sons -- The turtle-dove -- The pirate ward -- Whip jamboree.
- Format of Notated Music:
- Medium of Performance:
- singer 1 piano 1 2
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- Title from resource description page (viewed March 27, 2019).
View MARC record | catkey: 28909082