Bullen and Leake's precedents of pleadings : with notes and rules relating to pleading
- Bullen, Edward, 1813-1868
- Uniform Title:
- Precedents of pleadings in personal actions in the superior courts of common law
- Additional Titles:
- Precedents of pleadings
- London : Stevens and Sons, 1882-1888.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Fourth edition / revised and adapted to the present practice in the Queen's Bench Division of the High Court of Justice by Thomas J. Bullen and Cyril Dodd.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (2 volumes) : forms
- Additional Creators:
- Leake, Stephen Martin, 1826-1893
Bullen, Thomas J. (Thomas Joseph), 1845-
Dodd, Cyril, 1844-1913
- HeinOnline legal classics library
- Preceded by: Precedents of pleadings in personal actions in the superior courts of common law / by Edward Bullen and Stephen Martin Leake. Third edition. 1868.
Table of cases: part I, pages xxxiii-lxvii; part II, pages ix-xxxvi.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 28912782