A compilation of federal science laws : as amended through December 31, 1998 / prepared for the use of the Committee on Science of the U.S. House of Representatives
- Corporate Author:
- United States
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1999.
Washington, D.C. : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 610 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Science
- HeinOnline U.S. federal legislative history library
HeinOnline core collection
HeinOnline U.S. federal agency documents, decisions, and appeals
- At head of title: 106th Congress, 1st session. Committee print. Committee print 106-A.
"Printed for the use of the Committee on Science."
View MARC record | catkey: 28913416