Message of the President of the United States, communicating, in compliance with a resolution of the Senate of the 12th instant, information in relation to the states of the Union lately in rebellion, accompanied by a report of Carl Schurz on the States of South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana : also a report of Lieutenant General Grant, on the same subject
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (1865-1869 : Johnson)
- Additional Titles:
- Condition of the South
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : [Government Printing Office],  and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (108 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Schurz, Carl, 1829-1906 and Grant, Ulysses S. (Ulysses Simpson), 1822-1885
- Ex. doc. / 39th Congress, 1st session, Senate ; no. 2, HeinOnline slavery in America and the world: history, culture & law, and HeinOnline civil rights and social justice
- "December 19, 1865.--Read and ordered to be printed, with the reports of Carl Schurz and Lieutenant General Grant."
View MARC record | catkey: 28913469