Survey of criminal statistics in the United States for National Commission on Law Observance and Enforcement / by Sam B. Warner
- Warner, Sam Bass, 1889-1979
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : [National Commission on Law Observance and Enforcement], 1929.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 159 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Wickersham Commission
- HeinOnline reports of U.S. presidential commissions and other advisory bodies
HeinOnline core collection
HeinOnline criminal justice & criminology
- "December, 1929."
On cover: "Confidential. This is sent for your comment and suggestions, and is not to be released until authorized by the Commission."
Found also in Report on criminal statistics, U.S. National Commission on Law Observance and Enforcement.
Appendixes: I. Checklist of printed reports containing criminal statistics.--II. State laws providing for collection of criminal statistics from police, courts, prosecuting attorneys and jails.
View MARC record | catkey: 28913884