Law clerk handbook : a handbook for law clerks to federal judges
- Washington, D.C. : Federal Judicial Center, 2017.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Third edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (ix, 152 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Federal Judicial Center
- HeinOnline Congress and the courts
HeinOnline legal classics library
- Introduction -- Conduct, ethics, and protocol -- Basic overview of litigation conducted in U.S. Courts -- Chambers and case management -- Legal research and writing -- Court governance and administration -- Relations with other court and justice system personnel -- Appendix: Code of conduct for judicial employees.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 28914064