Smoking and other tobacco use : United States, 1987 / Charlotte A. Schoenborn and Gayle M. Boyd
- Schoenborn, Charlotte A.
- Hyattsville, Maryland : U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, Centers for Disease Control, National Center for Health Statistics, 1989.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 79 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Boyd, Gayle M.
National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.)
- Vital and health statistics. Series 10, Data from the National Health Survey ; ; no. 169
DHHS publication ; ; no. (PHS) 89-1597
- "This report shows statistics for the U.S. adult population on use of cigarettes, chewing tobacco, snuff, pipes, and cigars; knowledge of health risks associated with use of these products; methods used in attempts to quit smoking; and relationships between cigarette smoking and selected other health-relarted behaviors."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 14-15).
View MARC record | catkey: 28914893