Incidence and impact of selected infectious diseases in childhood / by Ann M. Hardy
- Hardy, Ann M.
- Hyattsville, Maryland : U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Services, Centers for Disease Control, National Center for Health Statistics, 1991.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 22 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- National Health Interview Survey (U.S.), National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.), and National Health Interview Survey on Child Health (U.S.)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- HE 20.6209:10/180
- Communicable diseases in children—United States—Epidemiology
- Communicable diseases in children—United States—Statistics
- Communicable diseases in children—United States—Prevention
- Communicable diseases in children
- Communicable diseases in children—Epidemiology
- Communicable diseases in children—Prevention
- United States—Statistics, Medical
- United States
- "October 1991."
"The data are from the 1988 National Health Interview survey of Child Health."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 7).
View MARC record | catkey: 28914901