Cultural landscape report for Chatham, Fredericksburg & Spotsylvania National Military Park, Stafford County, Virginia : site history, existing conditions, analysis and evaluation, treatment / prepared by Christopher M. Beagan, H. Eliot Foulds
- Beagan, Christopher M.
- Additional Titles:
- Cultural landscape report for Chatham, Fredericksburg and Spotsylvania National Military Park
- Boston, Massachusetts : Olmsted Center for Landscape Preservation, National Park Service, 2019.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xxii, 518 pages, 2 unnumbered pages) : color illustrations, color maps
- Additional Creators:
- Foulds, H. Eliot, 1960-
Olmsted Center for Landscape Preservation (U.S.)
- Chatham Manor (Fredericksburg, Va.)
- Cultural landscapes—Conservation and restoration—Virginia—Fredericksburg
- Historic buildings—Conservation and restoration—Virginia—Fredericksburg
- Manors—Conservation and restoration—Virginia—Fredericksburg
- Historic gardens—Conservation and restoration—Virginia—Fredericksburg
- Plantation owners—Virginia—Fredericksburg—Biography
- Fredericksburg (Va.)—Buildings, structures, etc
- Fredericksburg and Spotsylvania National Military Park (Va.)—Management
- Stafford County (Va.)—History, Local
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 475-485).
View MARC record | catkey: 28915092