Key issues in FAA reauthorization in the 115th Congress / Bart Elias, Rachel Y. Tang
- Elias, Bartholomew
- Additional Titles:
- Key issues in Federal Aviation Administration in the 115th Congress
- [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Research Service, 2018-
- [Library of Congress public edition].
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Tang, Rachel Y.
Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- Report / Congressional Research Service ; ; IF10621
- United States. Federal Aviation Administration—Appropriations and expenditures
- Airport Improvement Program (U.S.)—Appropriations and expenditures
- Aeronautics, Commercial—Law and legislation—United States
- Aeronautics—United States—Safety measures
- Medical personnel—Licenses—United States
- Sports medicine—Law and legislation—United States
- Publication Frequency:
- Updated irregularly
- Report includes illustrations.
The CRS report home page provides access to all versions published since 2018 in accordance with P.L. 115-141.
- Bibliography Note:
- Report includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 28915195