Continuation of the national emergency with respect to Sudan : message from the president of the United States, transmitting notification that the national emergency, with respect to Sudan, originally declared in Executive Order 13067 of November 3, 1997, as amended, is to continue in effect beyond November 3, 2019, pursuant to 50 U.S.C. 1622(d); Public law 94-412, Sec. 202(d); (90 Stat. 1257).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (2017-2021 : Trump)
- Uniform Title:
- Continuation of the national emergency with respect to Sudan (2019 October 31)
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2019.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (4 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Trump, Donald, 1946- and United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 1.1/7:116-78
- "Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs."
"October 31, 2019."
View MARC record | catkey: 28915507