Nominations of Ann C. Fisher, Ashley E. Poling, Catherine Bird, Rainey R. Brandt, and Shana Frost Matini : hearing before the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Sixteenth Congress, first session : nominations of Ann C. Fisher to be a Commissioner, Postal Regulatory Commission, Ashley E. Poling to be a Commissioner, Postal Regulatory Commission, Catherine Bird to be General Counsel, Federal Labor Relations Authority, Rainey R. Brandt to be an Associate Judge, Superior Court of the District of Columbia and Shana Frost Matini to be an Associate Judge, Superior Court of the District of Columbia, July 16, 2019
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2019.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 286 pages).
- S. hrg. ; ; 116-69
- Brandt, Rainey R. (Rainey Ransom), 1966-
- United States. Postal Regulatory Commission—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- United States. Federal Labor Relations Authority. Office of the General Counsel—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- District of Columbia. Superior Court—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
View MARC record | catkey: 28915741