The digital big bang : the hard stuff, the soft stuff, and the future of cybersecurity / Phil Quade, CISO, Fortinet
- Quade, Phil
- Indianapolis, IN : Wiley, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xxviii, 306 pages ; 24 cm
- Section 1. Binding strategies. Speed -- Connectivity -- Section 2. Elementary shortfalls. Authentication -- Patching -- Training -- Section 3. Fundamental strategies. Cryptography -- Access control -- Segmentation -- Section 4. Advanced strategies. Visibility -- Inspection -- Failure recovery -- Section 5. Higher-order dimensions. Complexity management -- Privacy -- Human frailty -- The future.
- Cybersecurity experts from across industries and sectors share insights on how to think like scientists to master cybersecurity challenges. This innovative text adopts a scientific approach to cybersecurity, identifying the science’s fundamental elements and examining how these elements intersect and interact with each other. Author Phil Quade distills his over three decades of cyber intelligence, defense, and attack experience into an accessible, yet detailed, single-volume resource. Designed for non-specialist business leaders and cybersecurity practitioners alike, this authoritative book is packed with real-world examples, techniques, and strategies no organization should be without. Contributions from many of the world’s leading cybersecurity experts and policymakers enable readers to firmly grasp vital cybersecurity concepts, methods, and practices.
- 9781119617365 (hardcover)
- Includes index.
View MARC record | catkey: 28915969