Superhuman innovation : transforming business with artificial intelligence / Chris Duffey
- Duffey, Chris
- London ; New York, NY : Kogan Page Limited, 2019.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xix, 262 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Part 1. The AI foundation: 1. Changing landscape: Customer behaviours and expectation -- 2. The digital transformation: From messaging to experiences -- 3. Infinite data: Driving better outcomes -- 4. Infrastructure: The need for a foundation -- Part 2. The AI activation: 5. Artificial intelligence: The what and why of the AI revolution -- 6. The SUPER framework: A superhuman strategy -- 7. Speed: Facilitating work processes -- 8. Understanding: Revealing and mastering deep insights -- 9. Performance: Measurement and optimization -- 10. Experimentation: Actionable curiosity -- 11. Results: Business transformation -- Part 3. The AI future: 12. Where to start -- 13. Security, privacy and ethics 14. Yesterday, tomorrow and today -- 15. Next-Gen creativity: Improving the human experience -- 16. The AI-infused future: Transforming the world.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) is the new electricity of our times. It is revolutionizing industries the world over, and changing how we fundamentally view and understand work. Superhuman Innovation argues that AI will supercharge the workforce and the world of work, can be harnessed to deliver powerful change to how companies innovate and gain competitive advantage. It is a practical guide to how AI and Machine Learning are impacting not only how businesses, brands, and agencies innovate, but also what they innovate: products, services and content. In a world of product and pricing parity, the delivery of superior service experience has become the new marketing, and the new real competitive edge. With AI companies can harness the power of data, personalization and on-demand availability, at the touch of an intelligent button. Superhuman Innovation discusses how AI will serve the superstar innovators of tomorrow, by enabling them to see deeper insights and set sails for higher goals. It unearths a powerful five-pronged model which describes how AI enables innovation through the offerings of Speed (facilitating work processes), Understanding (revealing and mastering deep insights), Performance (customization of delivery to customers), Experimentation (the iterative process of reinvention and feedback) and Results (tangible, measurable and optimizable results). The book is supported by varied and innovative case studies from a variety of industries.
- 9780749498047 (hardcover)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 229-252) and index.
- Endowment Note:
- Kenneth and Marion Pollock Libraries Program Endowment
View MARC record | catkey: 28916153