Ecofeminism [electronic resource] : women, culture, nature / edited by Karen J. Warren with editorial assistance from Nisvan Erkal
- Taking empirical data seriously : an ecofeminist philosophical perspective / Karen J. Warren -- Ecofeminism through an anticolonial framework / Andy Smith -- Women of color, environmental justice, and ecofeminism / Dorceta E. Taylor -- Women's knowledge as expert knowledge : Indian women and ecodevelopment / Deane Curtin -- Epistemic responsibility and the Inuit of Canada's Eastern Arctic : an ecofeminist appraisal / Douglas J. Buege -- Women and power / Petra Kelly -- Learning to live with differences : the challenge of ecofeminist community / Judith Plant -- "The earth is the Indian's mother, Nhãndecy" / Elaine Potiguara -- Leisure : celebration and resistance in the ecofeminist quilt / Karen M. Fox -- Ecofeminism and work / Robert Alan Sessions -- Ecofeminism and children / Ruthanne Kurth-Schai -- Ecofeminism and meaning / Susan Griffin -- Ecofeminist literary criticism / Gretchen T. Legler -- Rhetoric, rape, and ecowarfare in the Persian Gulf / Adrienne Elizabeth Christiansen -- The nature of race : discourses of racial difference in ecofeminism / Noël Sturgeon -- Ecofeminism in Kenya : a chemical engineer's perspective / Joseph R. Loer -- Keeping the soil in good heart : women weeders, the environment, and ecofeminism / Candice Bradley -- Remediating development through an ecofeminist lens / Betty Wells and Danielle Wirth -- Scientific ecology and ecological feminism : the potential for dialogue / Catherine Zabinski -- Androcentrism and anthropocentrism : parallels and politics / Val Plumwood -- Revaluing nature / Lori Gruen -- Self and community in environmental ethics / Wendy Donner -- Kant and ecofeminism / Holyn Wilson -- Women-animals-machines : a grammar for a Wittgensteinian ecofeminism / Wendy Lee-Lampshire -- Radical nonduality in ecofemist philosophy / Charlene Spretnak.
- 0585000727 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boulder, Colo. : NetLibrary, 1999. Available via the World Wide Web. Available in multiple electronic file formats. Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- Funding Information:
- This netLibrary electronic book is provided through the Access Pennsylvania Database project, a statewide library union catalog funded by the Pennsylvania Legislature and administered by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, Office of Commonwealth Libraries, Bureau of Library Development.
View MARC record | catkey: 2891759