Nanotechnology [electronic resource] : molecular speculations on global abundance / edited by B.C. Crandall
- Cambridge, Mass. : MIT Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xi, 214 pages, 2 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations (some color) ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Crandall, B. C. and NetLibrary, Inc
- Molecular engineering / BC Crandall -- In-vivo nanoscope and the "two-week revolution" / Ted Kaehler -- Cosmetic nanosurgery / Richard Crawford -- Diamond teeth / Edward M. Reifman -- Early applications / Harry Chesley -- The companion : a very personal computer / John Papiewski -- Trivial (uses of) nanotechnology / H. Keith Henson -- Nanotech hobbies / Tom McKendree -- Phased array optics / Brian Wowk -- Utility fog : the stuff that dreams are made of / J. Storrs Hall.
- 0585023247 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -207) and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boulder, Colo. : NetLibrary, 1999. Available via the World Wide Web. Available in multiple electronic file formats. Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- Funding Information:
- This netLibrary electronic book is provided through the Access Pennsylvania Database project, a statewide library union catalog funded by the Pennsylvania Legislature and administered by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, Office of Commonwealth Libraries, Bureau of Library Development.
View MARC record | catkey: 2891795