Gender and the south China miracle [electronic resource] : two worlds of factory women / Ching Kwan Lee
- Women—Employment—China—Hong Kong
- Women—Employment—China—Shenzhen Shi
- Women—China—Hong Kong—Economic conditions
- Women—China—Shenzhen Shi—Economic conditions
- Labor market—China—Hong Kong
- Labor market—China—Shenzhen Shi
- Hong Kong (China)—Economic conditions
- Shenzhen (Guangdong Sheng, China : East)—Economic conditions
- 0585047650 (electronic bk.)
- Based on the author's doctoral dissertation.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 193-201) and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boulder, Colo. : NetLibrary, 1999. Available via the World Wide Web. Available in multiple electronic file formats. Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- Funding Information:
- This netLibrary electronic book is provided through the Access Pennsylvania Database project, a statewide library union catalog funded by the Pennsylvania Legislature and administered by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, Office of Commonwealth Libraries, Bureau of Library Development.
View MARC record | catkey: 2892005