Schaum's outline of theory and problems of introduction to probability and statistics [electronic resource] / Seymour Lipschutz, John J. Schiller, Jr.
- Lipschutz, Seymour
- Additional Titles:
- Theory and problems of introduction to probability and statistics and Introduction to probability and statistics
- New York : McGraw Hill, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- vi, 370 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Schiller, John J. and NetLibrary, Inc
- 0071368426 (electronic bk.)
- Includes index.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boulder, Colo. : NetLibrary, 2000. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- Funding Information:
- This netLibrary electronic book is provided through the Access Pennsylvania Database project, a statewide library union catalog funded by the Pennsylvania Legislature and administered by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, Office of Commonwealth Libraries, Bureau of Library Development.
View MARC record | catkey: 2892443