Corporate Counsel's international contract adviser
- Additional Titles:
- International contract adviser
- Chesterland, Ohio : Business Laws, Inc., 2006.
[St. Paul, Minnesota] : Thomson Reuters, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- The Corporate Counsel's international contract adviser newsletter includes copies and discussion of illustrative international agreements including joint ventures, mergers, licenses, research and development, and distribution. Other issues have discussed international contracting issues including antitrust, the convention on the international sale of goods, copyright, privacy, trademark, and other legal issues relating to agreements between U.S. companies and companies in foreign nations.
- Related Titles:
- WESTLAW (Information retrieval system)
- Publication Frequency:
- Updated monthly?
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED DICKINSON USERS; PASSWORD REQUIRED FOR ACCESS.
View MARC record | catkey: 28925100