Wiley Practitioner's Guide to GAAS 2019 : Covering All SASs, SSAEs, SSARSs, PCAOB Auditing Standards, and Interpretations
- Flood, Joanne M.
- Newark : John Wiley & Sons, Incorporated, 2019.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (883 pages)
- Machine generated contents note: AU-C 200 Overall Objectives of the Independent Auditor and the Conduct of an Audit in Accordance with Generally Accepted Auditing Standards -- AU-C 210 Terms of Engagement -- AU-C 220 Quality Control for an Engagement Conducted in Accordance with Generally Accepted Auditing Standards -- AU-C 230 Audit Documentation -- AU-C 240 Consideration of Fraud in a Financial Statement Audit -- AU-C 250 Consideration of Laws and Regulations in an Audit of Financial Statements -- AU-C 260 The Auditor's Communication with Those Charged with Governance -- AU-C 265 Communicating Internal Control Related Matters Identified in an Audit -- AU-C 300 Planning an Audit -- AU-C 315 Understanding the Entity and Its Environment and Assessing the Risks of Material Misstatement -- AU-C 320 Materiality in Planning and Performing an Audit -- AU-C 330 Performing Audit Procedures in Response to Assessed Risks and Evaluating the Audit Evidence Obtained -- AU-C 402 Audit Considerations Relating to an Entity Using a Service Organization -- AU-C 450 Evaluation of Misstatements Identified during the Audit -- AU-C 500 Audit Evidence -- AU-C 501 Audit Evidence---Specific Considerations for Selected Items -- AU-C 505 External Confirmations -- AU-C 510 Opening Balances---Initial Audit Engagements, Including Reaudit Engagements -- AU-C 520 Analytical Procedures -- AU-C 530 Audit Sampling -- AU-C 540 Auditing Accounting Estimates, Including Fair Value Accounting Estimates and Related Disclosures -- AU-C 550 Related Parties -- AU-C 560 Subsequent Events and Subsequently Discovered Facts -- AU-C 570 The Auditor's Consideration of an Entity's Ability to Continue as a Going Concern -- AU-C 580 Written Representations -- AU-C 585 Consideration of Omitted Procedures after the Report Release Date -- AU-C 600 Special Considerations---Audits of Group Financial Statements (Including the Work of Component Auditors) -- AU-C 610 Using the Work of Internal Auditors -- AU-C 620 Using the Work of an Auditor's Specialist -- AU-C 700 Forming an Opinion and Reporting on Financial Statements -- AU-C 705 Modifications to the Opinion in the Independent Auditor's Report -- AU-C 706 Emphasis-of-Matter Paragraphs and Other-Matter Paragraphs in the Independent Auditor's Report -- AU-C 708 Consistency of Financial Statements -- AU-C 720 Other Information in Documents Containing Audited Financial Statements -- AU-C 725 Supplementary Information in Relation to the Financial Statements as a Whole -- AU-C 730 Required Supplementary Information -- AU-C 800 Special Considerations---Audits of Financial Statements Prepared in Accordance with Special Purpose Frameworks -- AU-C 805 Special Considerations---Audits of Single Financial Statements and Specific Elements, Accounts, or Items of a Financial Statement -- AU-C 806 Reporting on Compliance with Aspects of Contractual Agreements or Regulatory Requirements in Connection with Audited Financial Statements -- AU-C 810 Engagements to Report on Summary Financial Statements -- AU-C 905 Alert That Restricts the Use of the Auditor's Written Communication -- AU-C 910 Financial Statements Prepared in Accordance with a Financial Reporting Framework Generally Accepted in Another Country -- AU-C 915 Reports on Application of Requirements of an Applicable Financial Reporting Framework -- AU-C 920 Letters for Underwriters and Certain Other Requesting Parties -- AU-C 925 Filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission under the Securities Act of 1933 -- AU-C 930 Interim Financial Information -- AU-C 935 Compliance Audits -- AU-C 940 An Audit of Internal Control over Financial Reporting That Is Integrated with an Audit of Financial Statements -- AU-C 945 Auditor Involvement with Exempt Offering Documents 603 AT-C Preface -- AT-C 105 Concepts Common to All Attestation Engagements -- AT-C 205 Examination Engagements -- AT-C 210 Review Engagements -- AT-C 215 Agreed-Upon Procedures Engagements -- AT-C 305 Prospective Financial Information -- AT-C 310 Reporting on Pro Forma Financial Information -- AT-C 315 Compliance Attestation -- AT-C 320 Reporting on an Examination of Controls at a Service Organization Relevant to User Entities' Internal Control over Financial Reporting -- AT-C Section 395 [Designated for AT Section 701 Management's Discussion and Section 395 Analysis] (MD&A)---A Summary -- AR-C 60 General Principles for Engagements Performed in Accordance with Statements on Standards for Accounting and Review Services -- AR-C 70 Preparation of Financial Statements -- AR-C 80 Compilation Engagements -- AR-C 90 Review of Financial Statements -- AR-C 100 Special Considerations---International Reporting Issues -- AR-C 120 Compilation of Pro Forma Financial Information.
- The definitive reference for clarified standards application and compliance, fully updated for 2019 The Wiley Practitioner's Guide to GAAS 2019 is the comprehensive and user-friendly guide to Generally Accepted Auditing Standards. Fully updated to reflect all new standards, practices, and statements-including Statements on Standards for Accounting and Review Services (SSARS) and Statements on Standards for Attestation Engagements (SSae)-this essential resource offers practitioners a clear and complete reference in a single volume. This book provides complete coverage of relevant areas including audit planning and documentation, audit evaluation and evidence, examination and review engagements, and more to help auditors interpret and apply current auditing standards while maintaining full compliance with GAAS. General auditing standards are subject to frequent updates and divergent interpretations, yet practitioners need to keep pace with the latest changes if compliance is to be maintained. Employing a logical organizational structure, this guide defines and interprets each clarified standard and explains its relation to the engagement process. Practice notes, checklists, questionnaires, and relevant real-world examples demonstrate how each section is applied. This indispensable resource provides in-depth guidance on GAAS interpretation, application, and compliance to help you: -Identify and apply each auditing, SSae and SSARS section -Understand new requirements in clarified attestation standards -Access technical alerts, interpretation summaries, and individual section descriptions and definitions -Employ techniques to maintain compliance with each standard TheWiley Practitioner's Guide to GAAS 2019 provides auditing professionals with the expert guidance and up-to-date information necessary to save you time, streamline your workload, and maximize your job performance.
- 9781119511694 and 1119511690
View MARC record | catkey: 28925506