Burnett County sno-trail map, four season of fun : Wisconsin fishbowl and winter fun haven
- Additional Titles:
- Four seasons of fun, Burnett County sno-trail map and Map title: Burnett County sno-trail map
- [Webster, Wisconsin?] : [publisher not identified], 197-?] and Park Falls, Wis. : MacGregor Litho, Inc.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 41 x 47 cm, on sheet 44 x 56 cm, folded to 22 x 10 cm
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale not given (W 92°53ʹ00ʺ--W 92°01ʹ00ʺ/N 46°09ʹ00ʺ--N 45°38ʹ00ʺ).
- Shows developed snowmobile trails, trails on private property, roads open to snowmobiles, and cross-country skiing trails., Title from panel., Date of publication and situation inferred from research on the snowmobile industry indicating that the peak years of snowmobile sales and use recreationally was the 1970s., Includes safety information, list of code of ethics, published reward for vandalism of trail signs and trails, notes, and illustrations., and Descriptive index to businesses with each business located on the map, location map titled "The fishbowl of Wisconsin" that includes travel routes to other cities and town and explanatory text, and illustration on verso.
View MARC record | catkey: 28926280