Advances in Enterprise Engineering XIII [electronic resource] : 9th Enterprise Engineering Working Conference, EEWC 2019, Lisbon, Portugal, May 20-24, 2019, Revised Papers / edited by David Aveiro, Giancarlo Guizzardi, José Borbinha
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2020.
- 1st ed. 2020.
- Physical Description:
- XII, 187 pages 110 illustrations, 45 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Aveiro, David, Guizzardi, Giancarlo, Borbinha, José, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing, 1865-1348 ; 374
- On Processes -- Business Processes Compliance in Partially Observable Environmens -- Generation of stakeholder-specific BPMN models -- LegalLanguage: a Domain-Speci c Language for Legal Contexts -- On DEMO -- Design evaluation of an extension to the DEMO meta-model -- Bridging Ontology and Implementation with a new DEMO Action Meta-Model and Engine -- On Models and Enterprise Architecture -- Engineering the black-box meta model of data exploration -- Enterprise Architecture as a Public Goods Dilemma: An Experimental Approach -- Maturity Assessment of TOGAF ADM using Enterprise Architecture Model Analysis and Description Logics -- Analysing Strategic Alignment Problems - using Inter-domain Matches of Enterprise Architecture Models -- On Blockchain -- A Visual Domain Specific Language for Modeling Blockchain Smart Contracts -- Model-driven Liaison of Organization Modeling Approaches and Blockchain Platforms.
- This book constitutes the proceedings of the 9th Enterprise Engineering Working Conference, EEWC 2019, held in Lisbon, Portugal, May 2019. EEWC aims at addressing the challenges that modern and complex enterprises are facing in a rapidly changing world. The participants of the working conference share a belief that dealing with these challenges requires rigorous and scientific solutions, focusing on the design and engineering of enterprises. The goal of EEWC is to stimulate interaction between the different stakeholders, scientists as well as practitioners, interested in making Enterprise Engineering a reality. The 8 full papers and 3 short papers presented in this volume were carefully reviewed and selected from 22 submissions. They were organized in topical sections on processes; DEMO; models and enterprise architecture; and blockchain. .
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 28926645