Modeling and Application of Electromagnetic and Thermal Field in Electrical Engineering [electronic resource] / edited by Zhiguang Cheng, Norio Takahashi, Behzad Forghani
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2020.
- 1st ed. 2020.
- Physical Description:
- XXX, 685 pages 623 illustrations, 232 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Cheng, Zhiguang, Takahashi, Norio, Forghani, Behzad, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- General Survey -- Low Frequency Electromagnetic Fields and the Finite Element Method -- Some Key Techniques in Electromagnetic and Thermal Field Modeling -- Solution of Coupled Electromagnetic-Thermal Fields -- Development of the API-based Script -- Harmonic-Balance Finite-Element Method and Its Application -- Magnetic Material Modeling -- Measurements of Multi-Directional Anisotropy Using Epstein Frame -- Electromagnetic Properties Modeling Based on Laminated Core Models -- Electromagnetic Properties Modeling Based on Ring Type Core Models -- Magnetic Properties Measurement under Extreme Excitation Conditions -- Problem 21 Benchmark Family and Stray-Field Loss Problems -- Additional Loss caused by the Magnetic Flux Normal to the Plane of Laminations -- Electromagnetic and Thermal Modeling based on Transformer Model -- Modeling DC Bias in Transformers.
- Co-authored by an international research group with a long-standing cooperation, this book focuses on engineering-oriented electromagnetic and thermal field modeling and application. It presents important contributions, including advanced and efficient finite element analysis used in the solution of electromagnetic and thermal field problems for large and multi-scale engineering applications involving application script development; magnetic measurement of both magnetic materials and components under various, even extreme conditions, based on well-established (standard and non-standard) experimental systems; and multi-level validation based on both industrial test systems and extended TEAM P21 benchmarking platform. Although these are challenging topics, they are useful for readers from both academia and industry.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 28926785