Fixing law schools : from collapse to the Trump bump and beyond / Benjamin H. Barton
- Barton, Benjamin H., 1969-
- New York : New York University Press, 
- Physical Description:
- v, 287 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Introduction: The lost decade -- The original sin : law schools teach law but not lawyering -- The new problem : the job market for law grads, 1990s to the present -- Future shock : will computers replace lawyers? -- Boom to bust for law schools -- Why haven't more law schools closed? : Part 1 : market-based closures -- Why haven't more law schools closed? : Part 2 : ABA accreditation -- Why haven't more law schools closed? : Part 3 : The DOE -- The middle class sweats it out -- The good news and bad news from the T14(ish) -- Should I/my child, my buddy, anyone go to law school?
- 9781479866557 (cl ; acid-free paper)
1479866555 (cl ; acid-free paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 249-282) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 28927112