Land transport in Roman Egypt [electronic resource] : a study of economics and administration in a Roman province / Colin Adams
- Adams, C. E. P. (Colin E. P.)
- Oxford ; New York : Oxford University Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xiv, 331 pages) : maps
- Oxford classical monographs
- Offering a systematic treatment of the role of land transport within the economic life of Roman Egypt, this work studies the economics of animal ownership, the role of transport in the commercial and agricultural economies of Egypt, and how the Roman state used provincial resources to meet its own transport demands.
- 9780191708077 (ebook)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 28927888