The virtual school library [electronic resource] : gateway to the information superhighway / editor, Carol Collier Kuhlthau ; associate editors, M. Elspeth Goodin and Mary Jane McNally
- The Virtual library impacts the school library media center: a bibliographic essay / Virgil L.P. Blake -- Using the internet to enhance teaching and learning / Jan Summers -- LMN̲ET : Helping school library media specialists to shape the networking revolution in the schools / Michael B. Eisenberg and Peter Milbury -- CD-ROM and the school library media center / Roxanne Baxter Mendrinos -- Distance education: the virtual classroom updated / Daniel D. Barron -- Thinking skills for the electronic information age : applying mental capacity / Mark von Wodtke -- The Information curriculum : teaching concepts for the virtual library environment / Hilda K. Weisburg and Ruth Toor -- The Process of learning from information / Carol Collier Kuhlthau -- Access to computer telecommunications through CORE/Internet at the Pleasant Valley High School : a letter to readers / Peter Milbury -- Library media specialists move center stage : an example of implementation of information technologies / Carol Kroll -- Networking schools in Wisconsin / Neah J. Lohr.
- 0585147515 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boulder, Colo. : NetLibrary, 2000. Available via the World Wide Web. Available in multiple electronic file formats. Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- Funding Information:
- This netLibrary electronic book is provided through the Access Pennsylvania Database project, a statewide library union catalog funded by the Pennsylvania Legislature and administered by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, Office of Commonwealth Libraries, Bureau of Library Development.
View MARC record | catkey: 2892865