Crash and beyond : causes and consequences of the Global Financial Crisis / Andrew Farlow
- Farlow, Andrew
- Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xiv, 418 pages)
- Machine generated contents note: pt. I Before -- 1.Global Imbalances and the Rise of Debt -- 2.Housing and Mortgage Market Excess -- 3.Innovation and Excess in Banking -- pt. II Crash And Rescue -- 4.Crash -- 5.Saving the Gods -- 6.Healing the Sick Raising the Dead -- pt. III Beyond -- 7.Return from Slump, and the Jobless and Joyless Recovery -- 8.Housing Market Meltdown: Rescue and Reform -- 9.Austerity and the Battles Over Sovereign Debt -- 10.The Eurozone Crash -- 11.GlobaL Rebalancing and Instability -- 12.Banking Reform.
- Written by an author who had identified many of these issues in advance of the financial crash, this is an accessible, balanced and comprehensive guide to the chief causes, responses to and consequences of the recent financial crisis, covering both housing markets and financial institutions.
- 9780191808623 (ebook)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 28928746