Manufacturing transformation : comparative studies of industrial development in Africa and emerging Asia / Carol Newman [and five others].
- Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2016.
- First edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource : illustrations (black and white)
- Additional Creators:
- Newman, Carol, 1977-
- Restrictions on Access:
- Open Access Unrestricted online access
- This volume presents results of comparative country-based research that sought to answer a seemingly simple but puzzling question: why is there so little industry in Africa? It brings together detailed country case studies of industrial policies and industrialisation outcomes in eleven countries, conducted by teams of national researchers in partnership with international experts on industrial development - providing analysis of the contemporary industrialisation experience in low-income Africa.
- 9780191822896 (ebook)
- Audience Notes:
- This edition previously issued in print: 2016.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 28928766