From sails to satellites [electronic resource] : the origin and development of navigational science / J.E.D. Williams
- Williams, J. E. D.
- Oxford : Oxford University Press, 1992.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 310 pages : illustrations, maps, 1 portrait ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- NetLibrary, Inc
- 0585244847 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boulder, Colo. : NetLibrary, 2000. Available via the World Wide Web. Available in multiple electronic file formats. Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- Funding Information:
- This netLibrary electronic book is provided through the Access Pennsylvania Database project, a statewide library union catalog funded by the Pennsylvania Legislature and administered by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, Office of Commonwealth Libraries, Bureau of Library Development.
View MARC record | catkey: 2893129