International and European protection of the right to strike [electronic resource] : a comparative study of standards set by the International Labour Organization, the Council of Europe and the European Union / Tonia Novitz
- Novitz, Tonia
- Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xxxvii, 419 pages).
- Oxford monographs on labour law
- This text outlines the case for protection of a right to strike. It argues that such a right can be viewed as civil, political and socio-economic in nature, depending upon one's conception of 'good governance' and 'democratic participation' at the national level.
- 9780191685484 (ebook)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 28931339